1. The Black Keys – Lonely Boy
Want funky dance moves? You got it. A bunch of people were meant to be in this clip, but the director got an extra to bust some solo moves to the song. It was so ace it became the video. Rad.
2. Real Estate – It’s Real (live)
Jangly guitar greatness. Album ‘Days’ is a must listen.
3. Duck Sauce – Big Bad Wolf
Disturbing and hilarious. Mostly disturbing.
4. Martin Brooks – Golden Tree
Look mum! No hands! And he did all his own stunts.
5. JEFF the Brotherhood – Wastoid Girl
Stoner rock lives. Warning: Contains blood and boobs.
Classic of the Week
This song still sounds diggity dope after 23 years. Plus Neneh’s still pretty hot for a 47-year-old grandma.